Ciderjohn RIP

Hi Russel i've not posted in something like 2 years but just noticed this thread. Wasnt sure I would even remember my log in details. That's very sad news about John. I bumped into him at a game outside the chippy at Mary D's and had a quick chat with him, might have been last season, could have even been the season before. 54 is no age. I'm only 2 years behind him and when I think of how much I still want to do and it can be taken away from you in the blink of an eye it's a scary thought. Very sad and my condolences go out to all of his family and loved ones. Hope your keeping well along with all the older lads and lasses on here that made it such good fun. John was a good lad, a top blue and will be missed. Keep the skies blue John.

I met him once when Mackenzie introduced us. Came across as a decent bloke.

RIP

Oh no, only just seen this thread. Thanks for letting us know Russ.

I knew he was unwell, but it's still come as a shock. Really sad news, 54 is no age. John was a genuinely nice guy with a great sense of humour. Condolences to his friends and family.

Thanks everyone, i will pass the messages on as i know they will mean a lot to his mum.

Jesus. We have always kept in touch over the last 12 years but sometimes, when he wasn't well, he would be out of contact for a while. John was just John really and I have loads of memories of him, all good.

I honestly thought he was on the mend in recent months, and I'm a bit shocked at the minute.

Oh no, only just seen this thread. Thanks for letting us know Russ.

I knew he was unwell, but it's still come as a shock. Really sad news, 54 is no age. John was a genuinely nice guy with a great sense of humour. Condolences to his friends and family.

He certainly was. Loved him to bits. Give my love to his family Russ, and hope you are OK too as I know you'd known him for years.
If you can let us know of funeral arrangements then I'd like to pay my respects. Xx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.