Citizens Saturday. 5 August

Has anybody got any idea what is expected at this tomorrow? I have looked on the website but there is no itinerary of events, just that it is on from 10-5. I don't normally bother but I have a ticket but don't want to get there too early if nothing is happening until later.

Has anybody got any idea what is expected at this tomorrow? I have looked on the website but there is no itinerary of events, just that it is on from 10-5. I don't normally bother but I have a ticket but don't want to get there too early if nothing is happening until later.
I spoke with Office yesterday, and although the ticket "says" be in seats for the training session at 10-45 am, was told that it would be flexible, so guess you can rock up later.
Good for me as coming from Bristol and will not be at Piccadilly until 10 am.
They will have some old players there for informal chats following the training session, and I guess a lot of things going on for the kids.
Looking forward to it as last year was good, but hope it does not piss down !!!!

I spoke with Office yesterday, and although the ticket "says" be in seats for the training session at 10-45 am, was told that it would be flexible, so guess you can rock up later.
They will have some old players there for informal chats following the training session, and I guess a lot of things going on for the kids.
Looking forward to it as last year was good, but hope it does not piss down !!!!

Forecasts are for rain 10am - 12 pm and overcast rest of the day so ahouldn't be too bad

Thanks. The weather here is more like April, sunshine and showers so be prepared. Hopefully Tony Book will be there, missed him this year in Tenerife as the hotel he stays at was being refurbished and only one of his crowd turned up.

Turns out he is a Yank over from the States working for the club.
The guys name is Travis, and he will be at the event on Saturday, wearing the lanyard so if you spot him, have a chat.
He was so pissed of about NYFC losing to Toronto though !!!!!

The Pirlo-Giovinco Show. Pirlo was embarrassing, Gio was not! Past ime for Andrea to hang up the boots. Can only think that it is marketing keeping him in the team, as Vieira must be able to see right through him!

Weather looks fantastic, feeling football starved so looking forward to this today

Anyone know if there is an open session and if so when it is? Thought there was one but couldn't see a thread

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.