City’s last penalty at Old Trafford

Without googling I can instantly recall

74-75 Gerry Daly LC at the swamp
77-78 Gordon Hill 2 penalties at the swamp
85-86 Robson at Maine Road: Strachan at the swamp
94-95 Dennis Irwin at Maine Road: Cantona FAC at the swamp
00-01 Sheringham at the swamp plus a missed penalty (Solskjaer?)
06-07 Ronaldo

With a bit of help from Google

Martial 18-19
Rashford 19-20
Fernandes 20-21
Martial 22-23

There was also a penalty which Rooney missed, but scored from the rebound. This must have been one of the 3-2 defeats in (11-12 FAC or 12-13), but can't recall which one

I'm sure there are others, but I'm getting too annoyed, especially considering the number of derbies in the last 10-15 years when we've absolutely battered them

Sorry guys, being a bit thick here but... when actually did we last get a penalty at home against them?

Ive looked back and cannot actually see this answered in this thread.

Cheers

Edit... an even dafter question: have we ever had a penalty against them at the Etihad... if so, ow many have we had?

Sorry guys, being a bit thick here but... when actually did we last get a penalty at home against them?

Ive looked back and cannot actually see this answered in this thread.

Cheers

Edit... an even dafter question: have we ever had a penalty against them at the Etihad... if so, ow many have we had?
Vassell missed a penalty in 06-07 at the ETIHAD
Tevez scored from a penalty in the 09-10 LC Semi

Apart from the Curle equalizer in 91-92 those are the only City penalties in the last 50 years.

Vassell missed a penalty in 06-07 at the ETIHAD
Tevez scored from a penalty in the 09-10 LC Semi

Apart from the Curle equalizer in 91-92 those are the only City penalties in the last 50 years.
Thanks... I wanna call you Jeff because, that my friend is unbelievable!!

I know City have won 9 of their last 13 penalty shootouts yet we always think we are rubbish at them!

Not as much bias from the refs in the late 60s/early 70s, maybe we've been paying for it ever since!

From memory, Frannie Lee scored 5 pens against the rags, 3 at the swamp.

67/68 (A) W 3-1
69/70 (H) LC SF W 2-1
69/70 (A) W 2-1
71/72 (H) D 3-3
71/72 (A) W 3-1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.