City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

Me too mate, loved it. I had one with the city crest but without the brother sponsor for some reason.

Would still love one as an adult and check eBay every now and again but never seen one.

Haha yeah I've had a look on there as well but no joy.

I loved the home kit from the 95-96 season too I and bought the retro remake they did but the fit is terrible especially on the sleeves.

Why don’t puma just show the kits first? By the time they pay a fortune for a launch promotion etc we’ve already seen the kits? Surely better for them to do it first?

Slightly related but if anyone plays FIFA 20 apparently you can now play as City with the 93/94 kit including TC’s grey GK kit.

Hated that shirt after these two beauties....

soccer-manchester-city-310x415.jpg

4ed25d53c0609f529f6264bb37c38e66.jpg

Haha you couldn’t make it up really.
Grim innit? My lad will love it, as will all the kids, but they’d love anything as long as it has the city badge on it.

glad my days of buying the latest shirts are behind me, because I’d hate to part with money for that!

Grim innit? My lad will love it, as will all the kids, but they’d love anything as long as it has the city badge on it.

glad my days of buying the latest shirts are behind me, because I’d hate to part with money for that!

Hopefully there will be a you tube video that shows people how to mend the cracks with light blue nail varnish;-)

Dortmund socks and shorts for anyone interested. We will most likely be getting white shorts with light blue trim and hopefully white socks with light blue trim. The weird/awful stripe pattern on the back of the socks is going to be the same for all of the Puma clubs.

2tSJIgy.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.