City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

It's actually not bad that. Maybe that's because it was such a low bar from the previously leaked pics, but I don't mind it now. It's the right shade at least.

Doesn’t look as bad as feared. It’s not great but I’ve seen a lot worse.

78-E9-A32-D-92-B4-4390-A231-649-E78548-A6-F.jpg

46607-F5-C-7-C2-D-4-C4-E-A713-6-AAE9-C4-D774-D.jpg

55038225-FB18-44-C3-BD34-6-E990-D273480.jpg
I'm pissed off that I won't be as pissed off as I thought I was going to be.

Still not buying it, though.

It's actually not bad that. Maybe that's because it was such a low bar from the previously leaked pics, but I don't mind it now. It's the right shade at least.

Shows how far we’ve sunk and how Nike and Puma have managed our expectations. We are now grateful for a mere blue shirt and white shorts, the absence of purple or black etc. Personally I think all three shirts are abysmal and I wouldn’t be seen dead in any of them. Puma pay the club a substantial fee - so that makes up for it but I honestly think Kits of the standard Umbro produced around 2010/11 would sell so much better than this template tat. I’m at the age where I rarely wear football shirts but I’d like us to have a home kit that reflects our history, respects our traditions and is something to be proud of. That home kit ticks none of the boxes for me.

Shows how far we’ve sunk and how Nike and Puma have managed our expectations. We are now grateful for a mere blue shirt and white shorts, the absence of purple or black etc. Personally I think all three shirts are abysmal and I wouldn’t be seen dead in any of them. Puma pay the club a substantial fee - so that makes up for it but I honestly think Kits of the standard Umbro produced around 2010/11 would sell so much better than this template tat. I’m at the age where I rarely wear football shirts but I’d like us to have a home kit that reflects our history, respects our traditions and is something to be proud of. That home kit ticks none of the boxes for me.
My sons favourite shirt is his 125 shirt, but he wouldn't buy another plain one this year and really likes the leaked away shirt and will be buying that, but he likes the home one too. These will sell just as well as any of the Umbro ones would.

I missed umbro :(

Those last two Umbro home kits were far from classics. Nike did some decent shirts last year and that tie in PSG have with the Air Jordan brand has produced some pretty cool shirts and training gear.

Unfortunately money rules, as long as Puma pay the big bucks I couldn’t care if we play in bin bags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.