City’s New Kits

Really, you think so? Different strokes for different folks I guess, but I'd much rather this over the rumoured official kit. I don't *hate* the next years kit, just saying I like this one better!
To be honest, I agree with him. It's horrific. As is the 0161 version. The third kit (the maroon one) is okay-ish, I suppose. But I'm not the demographic the marketing whizzkids are targeting, so what I think won't matter.

To be honest, I agree with him. It's horrific. As is the 0161 version. The third kit (the maroon one) is okay-ish, I suppose. But I'm not the demographic the marketing whizzkids are targeting, so what I think won't matter.

Only the home kit has been seen.

The rest are mock ups.

Is it just the detailing that's the issue with both?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.