City’s New Kits

Looks even worse on the mannequin, if I am being honest.

It’s not the main body of the shirt. It’s the collar and cuffs. They ruin it. They look tacked on, completely out-of-place. Navy blue with our sky blue has always looked bad for me, but add the daft numbering and it is even worse. And the quality/style of the print on the navy is horrible, worsening the look.

I don’t see players wearing the shirt magically fixing it, just as they didn’t with the puma purple patches or the Nike black accents. Daft is daft.

I’ll obviously stop caring about it that much a few matches in, but it is another shite shirt for me.

Personally think it’s a decent shirt apart from the collar shape.

The pattern just looks like blue and navy markings at anything other than a close inspection and I like the main body of the shirt being a solid sky blue without the stripes of this seasons. Should look reasonably smart with white shorts and navy socks.

Decent, not great, but probably the 3rd best Puma home shirt for me after the 125th anniversary shirt and the 22/23 treble one.

Controversial statement - it’s better than 2 of the 4 Umbro home shirts - 11/12 and 12/13.

Looks fine.

It's the same as always with City kits - if we do something amazing in it then it'll be remembered fondly for decades to come. If we do fuck all wearing it then it'll be forgotten.

That 99 play-off shirt is ghastly but I saw it on sale in a shop in Manchester for £250 this weekend. If we lift a trophy wearing this shirt then it'll go down in history and people will love it.

s-l1600.jpg

View attachment 117615

Nah. I know this kit means a lot to us because of what happened at the time, but it was always a bit horrible. This almost makes it worse somehow.

Last edited:
Looks even worse on the mannequin, if I am being honest.

It’s not the main body of the shirt. It’s the collar and cuffs. They ruin it. They look tacked on, completely out-of-place. Navy blue with our sky blue has always looked bad for me, but add the daft numbering and it is even worse. And the quality/style of the print on the navy is horrible, worsening the look.

I don’t see players wearing the shirt magically fixing it, just as they didn’t with the puma purple patches or the Nike black accents. Daft is daft.

I’ll obviously stop caring about it that much a few matches in, but it is another shite shirt for me.
Can't see what the problem is myself, think it looks quite smart. Will look fine on the players.

Tbf, you hate 99% of kits posted on here…

Think you went on about the placement of the stripes on this seasons kit for several weeks ;)
Only 99% of the Nike and Puma kits.

And I am still not a fan of this year’s shirt…

But it is considerably better than next year’s. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.