City’s New Kits

Ok so this is a bit embarrassing but I do have a good excuse - I am actually very colour blind. The girlfriend noticed me taking photos of it and said “That’s appalling! No wonder you’re sending it back!” Cue me pulling all kinds of confused faces until she explained that, well, basically my shirt is beyond shit quality and is in fact two different shades of blue. I swear to Christ I can’t see the difference in colour but for those of you with good colour vision please see attached photos.
I’m now going to quietly die of embarrassment in the corner…..
Makes me happy about the two I bought now lol
Ouch

Any chance could upload some pics of the shirt? Seen some that look a bit too red. Obviously only 15 quid or so, but waiting a month for a shirt that's completely off doesn't sound appealing :D
They are now maroon on most of the pictures on DHGate, I blame my eyes when I ordered, even though the brain was saying that looks a little redder than I thought, I will likely just order another, it was about £16 with postage.

I'll have a new shirt for 15 quid this coming season,off this dhgate - Just a plain shirt though,no name on back,can't seem to find them.

Anyone help

Keep trawling until you see some seller selling one with the crown on the back and use them, I'm sure I seen a seller with that on the other day but can't find it atm

Keep trawling until you see some seller selling one with the crown on the back and use them, I'm sure I seen a seller with that on the other day but can't find it atm
EDIT: i didnt realise it would pull through the reddit thread in details, or whether it's even allowed tbh:

That's a good thread to see the best sellers. The football ones are a bit further down.

Worth noting that DHGate pics are just lifted from legit sites so you can't take them at face value.

As I've said previously, anyone after a DHGate shirt should really wait a month so they can replace their inventory with better copies. They are likely working through the ones they created to make sure they had the first shirts on the market.

Worth noting that DHGate pics are just lifted from legit sites so you can't take them at face value.

As I've said previously, anyone after a DHGate shirt should really wait a month so they can replace their inventory with better copies. They are likely working through the ones they created to make sure they had the first shirts on the market.
Going Turkey end of next month so will see there quality first

Kids happy with there’s but may change mind when they see the ones in Turkey

Ahh well another tenner on kits to spend

solid advice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.