City’s New Kits

Think he was referring to their nationality rather than their ethnicity
Yeah my bad, point still stands though because I assume jrb saw some Asian people buying stuff and assumed they were ‘Hong Kongers’ - unless he qualified they were all from Hong Kong, or the term ‘Hong Konger’ was used to convey something else?

I’m not really sure what the big deal is with overseas people spending money and putting their cash into the club’s bank account? I think it’s poor form from a fan base who accuse a lot of our detractors of using veiled racism against our owners when we’re constantly moaning about tourists or having a pop at them supporting the club and buying merchandise.

Yeah my bad, point still stands though because I assume jrb saw some Asian people buying stuff and assumed they were ‘Hong Kongers’ - unless he qualified they were all from Hong Kong, or the term ‘Hong Konger’ was used to convey something else?

I’m not really sure what the big deal is with overseas people spending money and putting their cash into the club’s bank account? I think it’s poor form from a fan base who accuse a lot of our detractors of using veiled racism against our owners when we’re constantly moaning about tourists or having a pop at them supporting the club and buying merchandise.
Don't worry mate I'm only on a wind up

Fucks sake

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.