City’s New Kits

Seeing these on a few different sellers in the Far East; anyone know if they are close to what we are getting next season or if it’s ’artistic license’ ?

Attachments

• IMG_8118.jpeg
    IMG_8118.jpeg
    263 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_8119.jpeg
    IMG_8119.jpeg
    540.3 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_8117.jpeg
    IMG_8117.jpeg
    585.3 KB · Views: 101
Seeing these on a few different sellers in the Far East; anyone know if they are close to what we are getting next season or if it’s ’artistic license’ ?

According to the best sources -

Home - blue top, white shorts, navy socks
Away/third - one is all maroon and the other is like the Wembley 99 kit for 25 years having passed.

According to the best sources -

Home - blue top, white shorts, navy socks
Away/third - one is all maroon and the other is like the Wembley 99 kit for 25 years having passed.
thought weve already had the 99 tribute shirt the other year.

also i may have dreamt it, but did i read in the aguero "comeback" game that his team were going to wear the new kit ?

They're all confirmed fakes.

Home shirt doesn't have pinstripes.

Away is a 99 tribute.

Third is maroon.

4th is designed with Noel Gallagher.

thought weve already had the 99 tribute shirt the other year.

also i may have dreamt it, but did i read in the aguero "comeback" game that his team were going to wear the new kit ?

5 years ago (20th anniversary season) there was a kit which used the same colours.

This is 25 years on and will apparently be close to the original kit in design.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.