City’s New Kits

img_4092-1-774x1024.jpg

Looks fine.

Will look good on the players as well and it’s nicer than several other home shirts we’ve had under Puma.

This seasons shirt was absolutely lambasted on here when it was first leaked but it seems to have grown on most people.

Looks fine.

Will look good on the players as well and it’s nicer than several other home shirts we’ve had under Puma.

This seasons shirt was absolutely lambasted on here when it was first leaked but it seems to have grown on most people.

I assume it will be a lighter shade of blue as well? White shorts and Navy socks and it may look pretty good?

Looks fine.

The leaks always get lambasted (I’m usually one to say what you’re saying now) but this collar/cuff combo is genuinely shite

The leaks always get lambasted (I’m usually one to say what you’re saying now) but this collar/cuff combo is genuinely shite
The designer's artistic licence, personally think it looks ok, the best "leaked" kit picture for a long time.

What would you have thought of this as a home kit? Get rid of the roses, and make the pinstripes narrower, and it would be okay.

Sorry Jim, absolutely nothing improves that. The sleeves look like they've just been cut with some scissors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.