City 3 - 1 Barcelona - Post match thread :-)

Cabellero - 6 (good performance but poor poor passing made our defence more nervous))
Zabba - MotM
Kolarov - 7.5 (Strong, was on top of his game)
Otamendi - 6 (Went to ground far too much, bad passing too. Other than that good)
Stones - MotM
Fernandinho - MotM
Silva - MotM
Gundogan - MotM
Sterling - MotM
KDB - Actual MotM
Aguerro - Wow, does he want to win this competition!

I cant actually decide on MotM but all of those were worthy. Most amazing thing for me was the team/hard work and the fans driving them on . Was proud to be a City fan watching that.

Also, a big fuckoff in the face of all those complaining that Kolarov and Zabba are past it and that we cant win anything with them in defence... they bring a lot more than just pace, or technical skills... Look at Zabba pumping the crowd up last night, couldnt see Clichy or Sagna doing that. The guy is just City through and through!

I wasn't arguing.... trying to agree badly it seems. I think the Messi to City ship has sailed now, I wanted to say at one time that we had Messi in our team but we have some amazing talents and more coming (Jesus) so onwards and upwards I say

Petulance wasn't something I expected from Messi and moaning about a handball (if true) is bollocks considering Kun's arms were by his side

Sorry if I came across as arguing, I was agreeing with you and wasnt being arsey.

Agree the ship has sailed, so not at all arsed if someone abused him in the tunnel, the dwarf needs to give his fanny a wipe getting all upset about it.

You may be right. His running stats against West Brom showed he ran two kilometers more than his average.

Would be interesting to see his running stats for last night.
Don't care what his running stats were, he worked his fucking socks off, we need to give the lad a pay rise.

Dont need to watch it again, I agree totally, what I said is once he loses that ability to get off the mark so quick he wont be as effective as he currently is, thus me not wanting us to sign him when his legs are going at the tail end of his career.

Even when he's approaching mid 30's, he'll be better than what say Silva is now as a creative mid.

Great finisher as well.

Last thursday, there were a few fellas at work who were keen to come and speak to me about the previous night's game. However, they were noticeable by their absence today. Most peculiar. I can't figure it out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.