City accessories in / on your car

Mad Eyed Screamer

Just treated my Jeep to a little present, quite chuffed with it.
23435003_1832883236739258_7656923695458368341_n.jpg

Subtle!
mc30_sticker.jpg

I have this on back window of wife's car. Time for an update i think.
I have one of the circular magnets on mine with the old crest. Always a good conversation starter here in the states it turns out and, better yet, no one vandalises your auto for showing club affiliation, as they did to my Opel when I was staying with mates in Salford when I was younger. I should probably look for a new one, as well, though.

A MCFC nodding dog on the parcel shelf, 2 embroidered MCFC pillows either side, in satin, a blue, maroon and white tartan knitted rug for those lonely nights eating fish and chips on the sea front. Blue and white tassels on the aerial, a pair of miniature City football boots hanging from the mirror along with a City air freshener, A 'Dennis Tueart is god' sun visor and a tuned exhaust system which plays 'Bluemoon' in third gear. I'm saving up for a 'Honk if you're a blue' rear window sticker.

I made a sticker for my dads car which had the City crest followed by "Where were you when we were shit?"

York away; 19/12/98.

My dad also used to have a tape copy of the Bradford away commentary where Morley equalised. Don't know what happened to that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.