City and Mental Health Awareness Week

Lucky Toma

Just when I thought I was out...they pulled me bac
Great article Lucky Toma!

As someone who suffers from Social Anxiety Disorder there was plenty in there that resonates with me, especially the Aguero moment and the final whistle. I sobbed uncontrollably!

A great piece of writing. Well done for sharing your experience, and making it easier for others who suffer mentally to know there can be a positive way out of it.

Great article Lucky Toma!

As someone who suffers from Social Anxiety Disorder there was plenty in there that resonates with me, especially the Aguero moment and the final whistle. I sobbed uncontrollably!

A great piece of writing. Well done for sharing your experience, and making it easier for others who suffer mentally to know there can be a positive way out of it.

All power to you mate. If you ever need to chat feel free to PM me anytime.

Unibet asked me to write something for Mental health Awareness Week so I wrote about how City and football helped me combat depression in the early to mid 2000s.

Worth noting that when I mention Blues helping me out I'm mainly referring to members on here.

http://bet.unibet.co.uk/football/premier-league/how-manchester-city-and-football-saved-me-depression

Lovely piece of writing, mate. It must have been tough for you to write, it seems you've done it for selfless reasons to help others; a fantastic gesture.

Brilliant article. I think we all go through real low points. Some more so than others. Takes serious balls to talk about it though. Love the picture at the end as well.

Brilliant read pal, although I'd have to say watching city in the early 2000s probably gave me depression! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.