City and the Masons

skybluenorth said:
Omiclops said:
I doubt they have links with them now.
The Sheikhs are Muslims and wouldn't allow it.[/quote]

Not true.

The Masons will allow you in pending vetting if you believe in any God.

Masons let anyone in apart from catholics...
Apparently the pope banned catholics joining in 1890 or around that time

lancs blue said:
Do we think Swales's weetabix was a masonic symbol?

Thanks.I Just spat my coffee and mini-roll over my keyboard.

Apparently the pope banned catholics joining in 1890 or around that time[/quote]

The Catholics set-up thier posse in the '20's (Knights of St. Colomba)

(on a side note, I just googled the phrase "deus meumque jus" which means "God and my right"...which is also the translation of British Monarchy, "Dieu et Mon Droit"!)

rickyyt said:

Apparently the pope banned catholics joining in 1890 or around that time

Well that's true to a certain extent. Before that date many Pope's were Masons. The fall out came when the decision to let all good men and true join, ie Jews, Muslims, Hindu's etc. It was however revoked in 1974 and Catholics are now allowed to join. It's all in a book I've just finished reading called "In Gods Name" by David Yallop. He also claims the British secret squirrel squad, sabotaged the Exocete producing factory in France, because the French were selling those missiles to Argentina at the time of the Falklands War. A great read but it's up to you whether you believe it or not! The Masonic Hall on bridge street is a beautiful building and was open to members of the public to drop in for lunch and have a look round a bit back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.