City and West Ham fans

Fulham away, now that was a wake up call.
After going to the opening day win with
30, 000 there against Blackpool I thought ,like many 'We'll coast this division', half time 3:0 down at Craven Cottage we all felt a little different
Wasn’t it just, they had a German striker called Dirk Lehmann who ripped us apart in the air, scored 2 all season it seems, game before us and the one against us, typical :-).

Whilst I see what you mean, do you think our resident Hammer will ever wind his neck in if they pick up a European trophy and we don't?
I'm currently on the train to Prague from Vienna with wife who's a West Ham fan. We're off to Istanbul tomorrow. I so want them to win but if they do and we lose I may just stay in Istanbul for a year or two. And I was there in 87 so soft spot

I'm currently on the train to Prague from Vienna with wife who's a West Ham fan. We're off to Istanbul tomorrow. I so want them to win but if they do and we lose I may just stay in Istanbul for a year or two. And I was there in 87 so soft spot
For the hammers.

Whilst I see what you mean, do you think our resident Hammer will ever wind his neck in if they pick up a European trophy and we don't?
I dont care,im just talking for myself only....and after all, I ll not die if they loose tonight,instead of a possible defeat of us after a few days in the final,which may tear my stomach once again.....

The previous 2 games at Maine Road saw some of the worst trouble at the ground.
The first year West Ham had a big mob in the Main Stand doing the oakie cokie and congas.
They then congregated at the Platt Lane end of Maine Road and then charged at City and basically took liberties.
They tried it the following season only to find half of Moss Side turning up at full time and got the hiding of their lives
I was there in 1982 when the ICF were all in the main stand doing the okey cokey etc and away terrace only a third full, probably the same game?
Outside had to walk through a fight

Attachments

• city.jpg
    city.jpg
    707.7 KB · Views: 40

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.