City announce trial bus scheme for home games

All buses at Connell college didnt leave till just before 6
they state 25 mins after the final whistle.
We were on the offerton one,got to Heaton chapel around 6.50 ish .
Was ok but its at the limit of my bladder capacity as a F.O.C. so if I used it again I would skip the pint at half time.
edit Just re-read your post These are the ones at connell college just seen there are lots of different departure locations .
Yeah. Think 25 minutes is a bit too long tbh. The Macc bus seemed to wait about for no real reason. Didnt leave till 6

However, think it’s teething problems that can be sorted. Overall a great service

Was ok but its at the limit of my bladder capacity as a F.O.C. so if I used it again I would skip the pint at half time.
edit Just re-read your post These are the ones at connell college just seen there are lots of different departure locations .

Just before 6 seems about right. There were 11 minutes added on. That's 5.26 at the earliest. Yesterday wasn't just a normal game. If you give the fans 5 mins to celebrate after, that equates to just before 6

Used the Boothstown bus yesterday for the first time. Excellent service both ways. Dropped off right outside at 2.10 back home in Boothstown at 6.45. Yeah, it’s 8 quid but I’m happy enough with that given it’s a straight through service with only one stop. Definitely use it again.

Used the Boothstown bus yesterday for the first time. Excellent service both ways. Dropped off right outside at 2.10 back home in Boothstown at 6.45. Yeah, it’s 8 quid but I’m happy enough with that given it’s a straight through service with only one stop. Definitely use it again.
Were there many on?

From the back of ss 3rd tier to fire station in 20 mins isn't possible without leaving early, it takes 15 mins to get out of the ground

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.