City announce trial bus scheme for home games

13 left briscoe lane bang on half ten, by my reckoning that’s 20mins after FT. No chance id have made it in that time.

See the replies to that, seems the original one did go early and then a second was sent which explains why he got to later stop on time.
Second one never came our way mate god knows what happened anyway I’m on it home now

13 left briscoe lane bang on half ten, by my reckoning that’s 20mins after FT. No chance id have made it in that time.
I did mate I left bang on the whistle but I think you’re right he has left 5 mins early.

Bus 3 fucked it today as well. We arrived 10 mins early at the stop only to find out we'd missed it by 5 mins. Thanks to the lads with who we shared an uber to the ground.
Pulled the driver on the way back who says he was given the wrong timings and he was in fact 15 mins late by those timings. Let's hope they can sort that shit out pronto.

Got the 13 for the first time tonight and it was great (got on at broadway at which point the driver had realised he had been given wrong times) back home in bed an hour after full time. although I also had it leaving after 20 but that’s plenty enough for me

used it today to get in from Hale. was the noisiest and most bone juddering bus I’ve ever been on. journey time was 1 hr 20 minutes total. bus driver was friendly enough though. will use the train/tram next time which takes less than half the time.

Sounds like drivers were told to work to timings for an 8pm KO.

Hope no one gave them too much shit. Looks more like a control mistake than the individual drivers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.