Football League Cup
Winners : 2013–14, 2015–16
FA Community Shield
Winners : 2012
European
Doubles
2013–14: League and League Cup

Bye bye turkey badge.

I was really excited when it first came in thinking it represented an exciting new era for the club under Franny Lee.

It ended up being the falsest of false dawns.

The turkey came to represent the club losing it's identity a little bit for me and for years I hoped the round badge would come back as that always felt like our "proper badge".

The turkey has been with us through the most dramatic 20 year period in our history, I never loved it though and the round badge coming back feels right, feels like the real City badge.

Horrific, never liked it good riddance. When we changed under Franny why oh why could we not just have adapted the badge they sought to replace.

Bye bye turkey badge.

I was really excited when it first came in thinking it represented an exciting new era for the club under Franny Lee.

It ended up being the falsest of false dawns.

The turkey came to represent the club losing it's identity a little bit for me and for years I hoped the round badge would come back as that always felt like our "proper badge".

The turkey has been with us through the most dramatic 20 year period in our history, I never loved it though and the round badge coming back feels right, feels like the real City badge.
My thoughts on it too. I've often called it a chicken depthroating a banana, I hated the stars, was told by my old RE teacher that Superbia In Proelio didn't mean what we thought it did...never liked it, glad it's going!

Anyone know when the club will start using the new one? Guessing it'll coincide with Pep arriving which I assume will be July 1st?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.