City bets 2023/24 season

Had Woods to stop Warrington Saturday night (boxing) going on 7 games yesterday both teams to score.
Yes you guessed it, City let me down for £208.
Shitterrrrrrrr

image001.png
My 4 season bets. Not a bad start.
Put between £5 and £30 on them at the start of the season.

Green box means so far so good, red means not where I need them to be.
Still early doors though.

Last edited:
Woking are fucking my bet up too. But I've had them to come in top 3 which is already looking doomed. :(

We might be ok with them. They are having bad patch but they aren’t playing badly. Long way to go.

2 of the recent losses were 95th min goals where they were dominating and pushing for the win and they got hit on the counter. Just unlucky.

Anybody else had Alvarez to score 20 league goals?
Think he’s on about 4 at the moment
I managed to get 50/1 with Bet365
Yes, its still possible and he's been our best player IMO but he should be nearly half way there already which is disappointing. He seems to be more clinical in the cup /CL

Bet that this forum will be hijacked by pessimists or wums claiming Pep and the players are past it. Give it a month or so.

We might be ok with them. They are having bad patch but they aren’t playing badly. Long way to go.

2 of the recent losses were 95th min goals where they were dominating and pushing for the win and they got hit on the counter. Just unlucky.
Good knowledge GX. I've had the Alvarez 20 or more league goals bet at 50-1. Need him to start hitting a few braces.

Anybody else had Alvarez to score 20 league goals?
Think he’s on about 4 at the moment
I managed to get 50/1 with Bet365
Only at 6 right now I think so 4 short of what we would want him to be. Seems unlikely to happen but never know a hatrick would make a huge difference and hopefully we go on a roll on new year and start steam rolling teams. Bet365 offering the 50 back cash out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.