City charged by FA for failing to control players against Spurs

Nobody is arguing.
Don't you see the irony and hypocrisy though.
Yes of course but I’m not going to let it ruin my enjoyment of watching city.…..that’s what they want.

Wait by the river long enough, and we’ll see all the dead bodies float past eventually....the PL…the yanks…the lot

The ref made an awful decision. Thought he refereed the rest of the game well.bit harsh to sack him on one bad decision though. Particularly when all the referees seem to be of the same, or poorer standard. Who are we going to replace them with?
It’s not one decision though.

He was referee who was suspended for not awarding Wolves a nailed on penalty v Utd and in charge for the Luiz Dias debacle where he disallowed a perfectly good goal due to his incompetence.

It’s not one decision though.

He was referee who was suspended for not awarding Wolves a nailed on penalty v Utd and in charge for the Luiz Dias debacle where he disallowed a perfectly good goal due to his incompetence.
I'm not sticking up for the useless fat twat but that Dias goal had nothing to do with him. It was all down to the VAR officials

I'm not sticking up for the useless fat twat but that Dias goal had nothing to do with him. It was all down to the VAR officials
He is the man in charge of the game not VAR mate.

It’s his job to communicate effectively and ensure his team do to award the correct decision. He didn’t and he awarded the wrong decision.

He’s hopeless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.