City Choose........

fbloke said:
The word is that City have said Mancini is safe as houses and that ends all other conversations with Tevez.

Thinking back to Tolmie's Kia thread of earlier this week it must be that that decision and the transfer request were in play on Weds or Thurs?

Kidd was bigging up Roberto as well today in the presser (Kinky can you give any direct quotes?)

The choice is made folks and Carlos is on his way.

Lets hope our January brings us something better?

Spot on,shame if its true,but Carlos will be the biggest loser,only one winner and that,s the agent. Filthy lucre rules.

Tevez is on his way to Tevez has the ball back in his court within one post?

We have one of the most prolific strikers in world football and a manager that, as yet, has little reputation with this club other than a rapour with our owners.

Why would we 'choose' either? Especially when we can happily have both. Add to that the magazine cover and two part interview... Hardly the actions of a man on the brink.

Someone else alluded to exactly what this thread is and I'm inclined to agree with them.

GStar said:
Tevez is on his way to Tevez has the ball back in his court within one post?

We have one of the most prolific strikers in world football and a manager that, as yet, has little reputation with this club other than a rapour with our owners.

Why would we 'choose' either? Especially when we can happily have both. Add to that the magazine cover and two part interview... Hardly the actions of a man on the brink.

Someone else alluded to exactly what this thread is and I'm inclined to agree with them.

Simply untrue.

The bits and pieces of the puzzle that I have in front of me tell me what I have posted.

I havent exactly suggested that I was sat at the top table now have I?

Take it any way you want I care not a jot.<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:39 am --<br /><br />It seems I am not alone in hearing some things though?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=200475" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=200475</a>

GStar said:
What have I said that's untrue?

Never said you were sat at the top table mate, just that I'm not sure that the rumours are true... Nothing more.

You said -

I took that to be a reference to the WUM of the worst sort comment by A N Other.

If that's not what you meant then 'nuff said.

I could respect Tevez if he wanted to leave over the situation with his daughters. If he's just throwing his toys out of the pram over substitutions etc. then goodbye and good luck.

Mancini is a genius to me, look how he has got the team playing. In my opinion we could replace Tevez with a player of lesser skill but more of a team player and we would improve the team. For example Ade has more skill than Jo but Jo brings more to the team.

I know Tevez works hard but sometimes he just won't play the right ball. Despite all the goals Tevez has scored we might just end up better off without him.

Mancini is the right man.

I'm gutted to see him go, but i have faith in Mancini. He has been getting things right lately and it will only be a hiccup in the greater scale of things.

I hope Tevez thinks long and hard about this. We've been good to him as a club, his paid us back with goals, if he wants to leave and be with his family then i'll understand.

fbloke said:
The word is that City have said Mancini is safe as houses and that ends all other conversations with Tevez.

Thinking back to Tolmie's Kia thread of earlier this week it must be that that decision and the transfer request were in play on Weds or Thurs?

Kidd was bigging up Roberto as well today in the presser (Kinky can you give any direct quotes?)

The choice is made folks and Carlos is on his way.

Lets hope our January brings us something better?

It does sound like Tev has been wrongly advised.

Carlos you are replaceable. Now is it really about family or not? Cos if not then you are not getting a nice transfer elsewhere in Europe where your agent can take another easy slice.

tevez says he is home sick so if he goes to boca then props to him. if he ends up at real/chelsea/barca then we know he is a puppet on a string. lets hope if it is the later then we get something equally as good in exchange.

i think the former, especially with the repeated reports of disillusionment with the game and dissappointment with the world cup

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.