"City don't have a chance..."

mike channon´s windmill said:
Still haven´t forgiven the coont for pulling out of that tackle in the QF v Brazil right on fookin HT. Had he put that in the stand we would have reached the semis , probably beaten the Eddie Merkx and of course lost to the sauers in the final. Still runners up not bad
Coont!
Oh and if his wife is a top designer I´m back scuttling Sofia Vergara tonight

You never mentioned you knew her?

Beckham's only talent,and I don't think anyone comes near to his brilliance,was to be always the first person hanging from the shoulders of who ever scored the goal.Hence when playing for the scum,England,Real Madrid,LA whatsits,TV and newspapers would always feature his face,after a while the brain dead thought if its a goal Beckham must have scored it.PR tool.

1_barry_conlon said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Still haven´t forgiven the coont for pulling out of that tackle in the QF v Brazil right on fookin HT. Had he put that in the stand we would have reached the semis , probably beaten the Eddie Merkx and of course lost to the sauers in the final. Still runners up not bad
Coont!
Oh and if his wife is a top designer I´m back scuttling Sofia Vergara tonight

You never mentioned you knew her?
Only her?

One day I´ll PM you if you have a spare weekend ;)

Chris in London said:
KentBlue said:
And herein lies the problem. The youth of today have been brought up to believe this Cockney imbecile is the second coming of Christ. They are brainwashed into believing that he was the finest player ever to grace the game. They are force-fed so much media bullshit that they see Beckham as the new Messiah and therefor if he says we don't have a chance then we don't. Endof story.

It only takes a handful of youngsters to stand up and say: "Whoa, hang on. What exactly has he done to warrant such adulation? What skills did he possess that puts him above Messi, Zidane etc"?
A bit like the Emperor's new clothes.

It's down to the rest of us to educate these young kids, to tell them the truth - he was an average player whose pursuit of the limelight overshadowed anything he ever did on the pitch.

I think it was Roberto Carlos who said something about Beckham like 'his first touch isn't bad, but his second touch is usually a tackle.'

He personifies the triumph of hype over substance. He is why good advertising agencies and marketing consultants will never be short of work.

The best summary was from George Best:

"Beckham - you can say he's got a good right foot but he's not got a left. "

"Beckham didn't deserve to be elected best player in the world. When he can do something else apart from cross perhaps he will."

"He (Beckham) cannot kick with his left foot, he cannot head a ball, he cannot tackle and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's all right."

I think Maradona called him average aswell, and Hoddle said he lacked skill.

print out his gay article,and put on our dressing room door before each game,thanks the motivation u thick cockney rag twat

Does anybody value what this prick says??
he plays in a nonsense league just so he and his transparant wife can strutt about hollywood!

I despise this man.an odious cnut!!!

Dave S said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
And when this delusional hypocritical prick does receive a Knighthood, it will confirm what I have known deep down for the last decade.

This country is dead in all but name.
Brain dead as well, which is obvious when the likes of 'Strictly ballroom' or whatever its called, and the fucking X Factor are so popular. God help us!
unfortunately so very true

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.