city england players stay whilst others get to rest up

Hopefully Joe Hart gets rested. He wont get tired from playing in goal, but he might get injured.

lescott, Milner and Barry bound to start in a game which I expect England to lose

pml79 said:
chelsea,united,spurs get to rest their players as they get sent back whilst our four have to stay fuckin joke this is
With you now, just posted on the other thread about the same thing that it could be something to do with the fact their clubs have CL commitments and their release after the Wales game was secured when it was known they had progressed to the 1/4 finals.

To be fair all them players are involved in europe if we were still in europe i would imagine that our players would have been released too.

Ive no problem apart from Hart and Milner cameo role the players havnt played a match. Also with the game on Tuesday they all wont play a full 90 minutes. Also our game isnt until Sunday so we have more than enough time to get those players ready for the match.

leighton said:
Ive no problem apart from Hart and Milner cameo role the players havnt played a match. Also with the game on Tuesday they all wont play a full 90 minutes. Also our game isnt until Sunday so we have more than enough time to get those players ready for the match.
wont be sayin that if they end up like richards

No-one should be there its a friendly FFS, no wonder fixture congestion is a problem this season with bullshit matches like this.

pml79 said:
leighton said:
wont be sayin that if they end up like richards
Thats part and parcel of an England cap i'm afraid. If were still in the EL, our players would have been released too, we're not though so they have to fulfil their obligation to the FA and honour their call up. Stupid fixture, stupid timing and completely pointless. Thats the way it is though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.