City fan banned for three years for throwing a pie

The thing is, the policing at City is woefully inept, there used to be 2 lines of police enclosing the away fans, now it's about 6 of them for the last 10 minutes which leaves the stewards left to it and that's not their job. I'm on the barrier, I always have to wear a big winter coat with a giant hood for champs league home games to stop the sheer amount of shite launched from the away end from doing any damage, the away fans don't even try to hide themselves when they start throwing whatever they can and nothing is ever done about it.

If the guys thrown it unprovoked he deserves the ban, but throwing something back after it's smashed into your face as he's claiming, come on, you have to be lenient on that, the small fine and a few games ban would suffice.

many years ago I was in the Stratford end for a derby game - got a ticket outside from a tout. City scored to make it 1-1 and I jumped up. It Felt like I was in the air for ages as I thought "that was a bad idea..." - I landed and a pie hit me on the back of the head. Despite there being 26000 in there I turned round to see who did it. On turning round and seeing a sea of thousands I thought it best to sidle off to the left where I saw a copper. I don't think the guy got 3 years for hitting me.
If memory serves me right it was meat and potato, which is my favourite. Just not always when it is covered in hair from the back of my head
When you were in the Stratford end, was the guy next to you a certain Mr. William Shakespeare by any chance ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.