City fan hurt at Schalke - now in UK - msg on P39 (Donation link on P 36)

Shocked to see this yesterday, brought back dark memories of what happened to one of our innocent supporters just following his team its disgusting theres no place for it.

Thoughts with the family and hope the lad in question makes a full and speedy recovery.

YNWA

Best wishes from the red side of the Mersey.
Nice one pal,thats a very classy post.

Shocked to see this yesterday, brought back dark memories of what happened to one of our innocent supporters just following his team its disgusting theres no place for it.

Thoughts with the family and hope the lad in question makes a full and speedy recovery.

YNWA

Best wishes from the red side of the Mersey.
Well said

Fair do's to the lad who handed him self in
Sorry I disagree. Based on everything written he is a thug who has potentially killed or given life changing injuries to an innocent person. I understand what you are saying, but he has gone in there with his brief cos he knows he has been seen and is likely on cctv. Hope they throw the book at him

Cheers mate - fingers crossed he pulls through. Great of both clubs to step up to the plate on this.
Agreed.. a shocking affair... I can only hope that the idiot who assaulted this lad is genuinely remorseful...

Sorry I disagree. Based on everything written he is a thug who has potentially killed or given life changing injuries to an innocent person. I understand what you are saying, but he has gone in there with his brief cos he knows he has been seen and is likely on cctv. Hope they throw the book at him
Has this bloke got previous?

Has this bloke got previous?
I don’t know. My point was that based on what had been said it seems an unprovoked disgraceful attack on a well behaved innocent bystander. The fact that he has handed himself in is cos he has probably been advised by a brief that it will help his case. If it’s an unprovoked attack he is a violent scumbag

I don’t know. My point was that based on what had been said it seems an unprovoked disgraceful attack on a well behaved innocent bystander. The fact that he has handed himself in is cos he has probably been advised by a brief that it will help his case. If it’s an unprovoked attack he is a violent scumbag
Yup tend to agree with your general summary... I can only hope the tw@t learns something from this episode...

Yup agree, he knows he is bang to rights so fcuk him the james hunt -suffer in jail imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.