City fans in Sevilla

I'm sorry if I have bothered someone,.. only I want to offer apologies but it's bad that some cityzens want polish attack sevilla fans like me who haven't do nothing, the revenge is bad as we have see today.

http://www.eltiempo.es/sevilla.html?v=por_hora

there is the weather today, hour to hour, a lot beer in salvador whit sun, it`s a great square for drink

compliments
Which square is that m8

[Quote = "machine9, post: 8963853, miembro de: 28.706"] ¿Qué plaza es que m8 [/ quote]

Salvador square, great place and great beer very cold, =)

Hi Pedro. Emotions are running high at the moment. We have 1500+ fans arriving today and they all know what's happened. Hopefully there will be no more trouble but people are angry.
Could it have been Real Betis fans do you think?
Anyway enjoy the game and hope you are not too sad when you lose

I'm sure that was sevilla ultras, and I have heard that can have polish ultras in seville,.. no idea

As I have already said, the most dangerous is the police, there will be 600 polices today, calm you with them because the fines are very expensive and they impose fines very rapidly and hit

I'm sorry if I have bothered someone,.. only I want to offer apologies but it's bad that some cityzens want polish attack sevilla fans like me who haven't do nothing, the revenge is bad as we have see today.

http://www.eltiempo.es/sevilla.html?v=por_hora

there is the weather today, hour to hour, a lot beer in salvador whit sun, it`s a great square for drink

compliments
Please don't call us "Cityzens"! We are Citizens!

All City fans still in Malaga.

The 10.40 train to Seville was full. I was forced to take the 2.08 train. It doesn't get into Seville until 4.50. If you miss that train you will be very lucky to make the match on the later train. Not sure of the time.

Make sure you get a seat on the 2.08 train.
You mean they don't just herd everyone in like cattle as per the English trains. Full is no problem back here..lol!

Wasn't Betis fans, they are hoping we smash Sevilla, and their fans

Always preferred Betis since I went to a game with Sociadad, manager John Toshack, in 1987. They seemed like the equivalent to City at the time and don't play in red!

That attack was cowardly. I've never heard of visitors to our country being targeted like this regardless of whether they're the club's top boy or some lad in a half and half scarf. I've had a miserable trip so far and genuinely want to be at home on the couch with my cat.

On the couch with the cat Hahahaha have you led a sheltered life?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.