City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Well no you're not because it inconveniences other people who want to stay to the end. The people who have to stand up to let you out and whose view you block while doing so. If you go to the theatre or to see the Halle, it's highly unlikely you'd be allowed in after the performance had started and no one leaves 5 minutes before the interval or the end of the performance. So why is it OK to do those things at a football match?

These if you were at this or watching that shit is fucking nonsense
I wouldn't see people around me at the theatre shouting " fuck off conductor " or " you're shit leading lady "

It's a football match

Well no you're not because it inconveniences other people who want to stay to the end. The people who have to stand up to let you out and whose view you block while doing so. If you go to the theatre or to see the Halle, it's highly unlikely you'd be allowed in after the performance had started and no one leaves 5 minutes before the interval or the end of the performance. So why is it OK to do those things at a football match?

We sit near an exit in SS3 and it's a pain in the arse when people are leaving either for half time beer or at the end. Either leave or stay but don't just stand around with fuck all consideration for anyone else. Stewards are useless up there in dealing with it.

These if you were at this or watching that shit is fucking nonsense
I wouldn't see people around me at the theatre shouting " fuck off conductor " or " you're shit leading lady "

It's a football match
Well done on coming up with a response that has fuck all to do with what I said.

We sit near an exit in SS3 and it's a pain in the arse when people are leaving either for half time beer or at the end. Either leave or stay but don't just stand around with fuck all consideration for anyone else. Stewards are useless up there in dealing with it.
I also sit at the end of a row by an exit and loads stop at the top of the steps or even push into the row if the stewards bother to tell them to keep the aisle clear.

Well done on coming up with a response that has fuck all to do with what I said.

Did it not ? You asked if you can't do it there why should you be able to do it at at football match, at least that's if I've read it right

I also sit at the end of a row by an exit and loads stop at the top of the steps or even push into the row if the stewards bother to tell them to keep the aisle clear.

I don't understand leaving early myself but some people will have reasons, work, going out for a meal etc but would of thought it'd be a trickle. I walk back into town after the game ends and get a train home, usually walk through the door an hour after the game ends. I'm not bothered about a bit of a walk so would just beat the traffic by parking away from the ground a bit, maybe people want convenience of parking at the stadium and the trade off is the game? Its up to the individual but it does fck up the atmosphere at games and looks shit

If you were on an aeroplane would you get off 10 minutes before it landed ?
Yeah
200w.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.