City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

It was a huge number and I don't know why you're in a scouse esq mode of denial
My relocated seat for the game was in 324, so we looked right down onto the family stand and I honestly couldn't believe how many empties there were
Look at my post history. Before my comment yesterday have I had a go at the family stand or empty seats. The reason for my post was because I witnessed swathes of untaken seats
As I have said, I needed two tickets together and looked before Christmas at this game to see if it was being moved for TV. When it was eventually confirmed for the Saturday that's when I tried to buy tickets, but there was almost no availability. Certainly not two seats together, so I had to wait for ticket exchange to open
@blue ranger where were you sat for the game?
I'm in 303 and while I'm usually critical of the FS L1 turnout I thought it was much fuller on Saturday than for recent games, a lot more than 75 % that's definite.

Not a system I would view with any relish, as I would be punished on the grounds of geographical circumstance. I’ve been going to about 75% of games home and away for over 30 years, but thanks to TV things like midweekers are nigh on impossible for me. My contention would be that the club was happy enough for me to buy a season card when we were effing shite and they needed all the support they could get, so why the hell should I have it taken off me now. Loyalty cuts both ways
I think the number of home games you attend, plus the aways would put you above any threshold regarding non-attendance sanctions.

Leaving early depends on an individuals circumstances. I normally don’t leave early but had to Saturday due to the 5.30 kick off to get the last train back to South Wales. Now if the tram system was better I wouldn’t need to but that’s another thread. Just an example that sometimes people don’t have a choice but to leave early.

I think the number of home games you attend, plus the aways would put you above any threshold regarding non-attendance sanctions.

oh thats just bollocks
you pay for your ticket, then its up to you if you attend or not.

if you get upset by empty seats you really need to have a rethink about your life.

It was a huge number and I don't know why you're in a scouse esq mode of denial
My relocated seat for the game was in 324, so we looked right down onto the family stand and I honestly couldn't believe how many empties there were
Look at my post history. Before my comment yesterday have I had a go at the family stand or empty seats. The reason for my post was because I witnessed swathes of untaken seats
As I have said, I needed two tickets together and looked before Christmas at this game to see if it was being moved for TV. When it was eventually confirmed for the Saturday that's when I tried to buy tickets, but there was almost no availability. Certainly not two seats together, so I had to wait for ticket exchange to open
@blue ranger where were you sat for the game?

I’m in EL3 Block 303.

I'm a season ticket holder in 93:20. I didn't go on Saturday as I despise the 5.30pm kick off time - it ruins the whole day & evening for me.
I watched it at home with my feet up having a few beers in front of the fire.
If the club start telling how many games I have to attend and a requesting a letter from my mum if I don't attend I will just fuck it off - simples.
I pay my money. If I feel like going I will. If I don't I won't. If people don't like it then bad luck.

I'm happy with the early leavers now. It's hit a point of people leaving at 65 minutes meaning traffic is clear when I leave at 95mins+

I'm a season ticket holder in 93:20. I didn't go on Saturday as I despise the 5.30pm kick off time - it ruins the whole day & evening for me.
I watched it at home with my feet up having a few beers in front of the fire.
If the club start telling how many games I have to attend and a requesting a letter from my mum if I don't attend I will just fuck it off - simples.
I pay my money. If I feel like going I will. If I don't I won't. If people don't like it then bad luck.

One of the very few things about the TV fixture changes that I don't mind is the Saturday 5.30pm kick offs. Tend to get a better atmosphere, more sociable pre-match drinking times and back in the local, ready for the Saturday night shenanigans no later than 8pm.

The interesting thing about empty seats is when you put them up on the ticket exchange they never sell unless it is against the rags. It was the same on the old system which was outsourced.

I used to work away so I couldn't attend a lot of home games I had paid for. I put them up for sale but they rarely sold. I don't know the exact figures but we apparently have thousands on the waiting list for a season ticket which you would think means a lot of people would be looking for a ticket but it doesn't appear so.

I was on holiday over Christmas and new year so I put my seat up for sale for the games I would miss but not one game sold, even the Spurs one which did surprise me.

Like another poster said the day some loon decides to penalize me for missing a game is the day I walk away for good. I pay my money upfront and do all in my power to ensure my seat is filled when I can't make it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.