City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Slightly off topic, but someone in the row in front of us got up to go for a piss on about 23 minutes.

A bloke behind us asked, "Had enough already, Ron?"

Well, I thought it was funny.

Never understood leaving before the end and don't but today I parked in the orange car park. Stayed till the end and what the f@ck
If the club really want to stop this early exit then the police/stewards need some serious training, why shut Turing way near Asda to let the fans cross the road, we built a bleeding bridge divert the fans over it now there's a noval idea. The traffic could still flow rather than stand for twenty minutes and people could cross the road in safety.
And at the other way away from the ground why stop the traffic for god knows how long near the gasometer. You stop the traffic for one minute. Then stop the pedestrians for one minute and hay everything keeps moving, I know it's radical but it's how traffic light works, just a f@cking clue

Never understood leaving before the end and don't but today I parked in the orange car park. Stayed till the end and what the f@ck
If the club really want to stop this early exit then the police/stewards need some serious training, why shut Turing way near Asda to let the fans cross the road, we built a bleeding bridge divert the fans over it now there's a noval idea. The traffic could still flow rather than stand for twenty minutes and people could cross the road in safety.
And at the other way away from the ground why stop the traffic for god knows how long near the gasometer. You stop the traffic for one minute. Then stop the pedestrians for one minute and hay everything keeps moving, I know it's radical but it's how traffic light works, just a f@cking clue

cos pedestrians would just walk out into the traffic anyway because they're selfish and would love the compo if run over.

Ok.

So fans want to leave early. Fair enough. But.......

I can understand if it's 4-0, with injury time left, and City are playing the game out.

But it's 1-1, City are piling forward, attacking, and are desperate for the winner. While this is happening, and for some unkown reason, only the said persons will know, you turn your back on the team and the match, run up the steps, just to get away 10 or 5 minutes early.

Seriously, wouldn't you rather have seen the winner by Jesus in the last minute of extra time? After all, you've stayed for 80, 85 minutes anyway.

That aside, I noticed at the last home match, and today, the vast majority of fans stayed until the final whistle. Think Pep's comments about fans leaving early a few Weeks back have made an impact.

Last edited:
It's a difference of an over an hour in the car or 20 min. Today I stayed but would rather have gone
Oh, the pain, oh the stress. An hour, or twenty minutes. Oh, those precious forty minutes. You poor, poor soul. You saw us grab a last minute winner, but you'd rather have missed it. Do us all a favour next time. Stay at home the whole fucking match. And for the match after it, do us an even bigger favour. Stay at home again. In fact, do us, and the team, a massive fucking favour. Stay at home for every single match. You lightweight.

Oh, the pain, oh the stress. An hour, or twenty minutes. Oh, those precious forty minutes. You poor, poor soul. You saw us grab a last minute winner, but you'd rather have missed it. Do us all a favour next time. Stay at home the whole fucking match. And for the match after it, do us an even bigger favour. Stay at home again. In fact, do us, and the team, a massive fucking favour. Stay at home for every single match. You lightweight.

Like :)

You know. The feeling you get when your team scores a last minute winner is exacerbated a 1000 times when you're actually there to see it happen.

To actually have the option to stay and see it happen but decide to go instead is quite baffling. Enjoy your extra few minutes at home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.