City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

How do you know it wont be the same ? I left early as usual and heard that fantastic noise outside the ground,along with thousands of other fans.I didn`t pass any that looked glum at missing it, just the opposite.I bet you think you`re a bigger fan than others.

If we have thousands of fans that are happy to miss a winning goal when we are fighting for a top 4 spot then that sums up our current support.
You would never, ever see that at the swamp.

If we have thousands of fans that are happy to miss a winning goal when we are fighting for a top 4 spot then that sums up our current support.
You would never, ever see that at the swamp.
Seriously who gives a shit about what happens at the Swamp.I find it incredulous that people every fucking home match have to make a thread about the same subject and the worst ones are those who claim they are "embarrassed" !! Unfuckingbelievable Jeff.

Seriously who gives a shit about what happens at the Swamp.I find it incredulous that people every fucking home match have to make a thread about the same subject and the worst ones are those who claim they are "embarrassed" !! Unfuckingbelievable Jeff.

Maybe because it doesn't happen at other big stadiums on the same scale and many on here want to see the club try and help to ease the problem of getting away from the ground.
It's not embarrassing, it's piss poor infrastructure and planning considering the amount of investment over the past years.

mw and you're dad always stay to after the final whistle to clap everyone off, after which we have never actually struggled with traffic that badly so I'm not sure that's a reasonable excuse.

How many more times has it to be said this doesn't happen on the same scale at any other top prem stadium, the club need to do everything it can to find a solution.

I also wonder what Jesus was thinking as he was roared off by a half empty stadium.

It's not for the Club to find a solution. It's for the fans to find their passion.

It's not for the Club to find a solution. It's for the fans to find their passion.

You're absolutely correct of course but I'm trying to look at all viewpoints. Going to the game is not an everyday event, maybe once a week or fortnight so it's difficult to understand why so many rush to leave early.
I just hope the club are doing everything they can to help.

Said it before, say it again, I always leave 4 minutes before the end. Only once have I stayed , thank you Sami. Without me there would have been no Sergio moment. I never watch penalties, again only once, thank you Blobby. Always take a piss at the Leisure Centre ,wash my hands in the left hand sink, dry them in the left hand dryer, go in the same turnstile. This part time supporter has been going since the late 50's ,season ticket since 1975, think I have earned the right to come and go as I please. The ones who annoy me are the ones who take their seats right on kick off, thats their choice though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.