City fans left behind by coach at arsenal

You started licking my left cheek rigorously, and nicked my Craig David hat that I struggled to get back!<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:46 am --<br /><br />You started licking my left cheek rigorously, and nicked my Craig David hat that I struggled to get back!

mancmackem said:
You started licking my left cheek rigorously, and nicked my Craig David hat that I struggled to get back!

-- Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:46 am --

You started licking my left cheek rigorously, and nicked my Craig David hat that I struggled to get back!

He was licking my right cheek when we were in the Drayton before the game;-)

I heard tonight it was something to do with people smoking on the coach on the way down. Even if that is the case the driver is bang out of order leaving people, especially children, like that. Hopefully some of the people will take this to a solicitor.

LongsightM13 said:
Name and boycott the bus company. They will need our business in the coming years and when we play the rags at Wembley. Ooops, err, ang on ....

Just had red rose written on it, the driver already had a crash before even picking us up, it was Dave and Pete who booked it. I know it was a blackburn coach firm though.

So lets hang the driver ,listen im all for banter but some of the dregs of society i saw in city tops at the services on the way home last night ,helping themselves to anything and everything just walking out and intimidating the one girl that was working in there was a disgrace,now if i had wankers like that on my coach i would probably leave them there as well.He must of had good reason.

Don't know if this is the same coach, or if it's even true, but heard that one coach was wrecked by a few lads, pissing in the aisles snorting coke cracking windows etc. So if true, can't blame the driver as he can't drive it in that condition??? The coach company have to watch their own backs and shouldn't take shit, but if it was a case of a **** driver then no excuses...

Slicker than Sommeil said:
Don't know if this is the same coach, or if it's even true, but heard that one coach was wrecked by a few lads, pissing in the aisles snorting coke cracking windows etc. So if true, can't blame the driver as he can't drive it in that condition??? The coach company have to watch their own backs and shouldn't take shit, but if it was a case of a **** driver then no excuses...

Not on our coach that, there wasnt even that much beer being drunk, no one was sniffing though.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Slicker than Sommeil said:

Not on our coach that, there wasnt even that much beer being drunk, no one was sniffing though.

To be fair you would not have known much in your condition :)

Bluebird1 said:
I heard tonight it was something to do with people smoking on the coach on the way down. Even if that is the case the driver is bang out of order leaving people, especially children, like that. Hopefully some of the people will take this to a solicitor.

If thats the case then the people who thought it was ok to smoke are just as bad if not worse than the driver. Why they think it's fine to smoke when they have 13 years olds in the same confined space is beyond me. From the sonuds of it both the coahc driver and the pricks on the coach are as bad as each other. Even so if the coahc driver is not a smoker himself he shouldn't have to be subjected to conditions where he is inhaling second hand smoke.

Lessons to be learned all round ?

One is not a 'brief' ...but if I were, the grammar/spelling/punctuation et al (sic)
would, I'm afraid ..suggest you aint got a case in Hell. In future, employ Haytons Coaches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.