City flags in unusual places.

manclad

City boys we are here,sh*g your women and drink yo
Me and the wife had a trip out to Barrow -in - Furness last Thursday,courtesy of cheap train tickets from Northern Rail.
And on the return journey,as we were leaving Dalton -in - Furness I happened to glance up at the houses above us,and fluttering proudly in the stiff Cumbrian breeze was a sky blue City flag, the latest incarnation with red rose and ship etc.
I commented about it to the wife who said that whoever's flag it was must be a mad keen City fan, as it's a long way from Cumbria to Manchester.

Me and the wife had a trip out to Barrow -in - Furness last Thursday,courtesy of cheap train tickets from Northern Rail.
And on the return journey,as we were leaving Dalton -in - Furness I happened to glance up at the houses above us,and fluttering proudly in the stiff Cumbrian breeze was a sky blue City flag, the latest incarnation with red rose and ship etc.
I commented about it to the wife who said that whoever's flag it was must be a mad keen City fan, as it's a long way from Cumbria to Manchester.
Theres one in Padstow that always gives me a smile when i see it.

Last edited:
I live in South Shropshire & in a little village called Coedway outside a nice looking house there is a full sized figure in a suit of armour holding a city flag, often wanted to stop and find out what the story was but not got round to it yet.

It won't be Cumbria next week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.