City football shirts everywhere

‘City football shirts everywhere’, yet not necessarily at City games.

Yesterday I saw Dynamo Zagreb shirts and one bloke in their crew who had a Hajduk Split shirt. Loads of Bahia shirts. Two England shirts. One bloke had a a Celtic shirt on!

That’s just from what I saw.

I wouldn’t fucking dream of daring to wear a City shirt at another team’s ground in the home end (even if we were the away team, never mind if I was there as a neutral). I actually don’t think it should be allowed. Much like they can enforce a rule which states you can’t take an umbrella in when it’s raining, people shouldn’t be wearing other club colours in our home section at all.
Ha this post has just reminded of those hats in the 80s that were 2/3 city and 1/3 Celtic or rangers

Think the trend was to cut the bobble off as well

Attachments

• IMG_7181.jpeg
    IMG_7181.jpeg
    19.8 KB · Views: 20
Exactly, everywhere I go I see City shirts and it used to be rare enough. Remember on hols in early 2000s in Spain and the sports shops with all the jerseys above or around the signage, used crack up they would never have City

Been a very long time since I was in Carnaby Street. Used to love the Mod shops there.

Is soccer scene still there? Was absolutely brilliant for football shirts, you could even get away shirts for non-league teams there back in the day, they stocked everything!
I work right next to Carnaby street, afraid it’s not. Handy for getting my lads Xmas and Birthday presents from the Puma shop though :) London is full of kids in City shirts, my boys class alone there’s 3-4 other City fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.