City friendlies before the Christmas restart

Cant see anything at all on this but assume something low key will be arranged now as players come home.
They are warm weather training in Abu Dhabi with 60 minute and 90 minute matches against Al Ain.

The WC players all get a minimum 7 days off following their last WC game.

The players at home will all have had specific fitness and conditioning programmes in addition to normal squad training at CFA.

I hope that they’ve been working on Erlings first touch,close control and tight space mobility, all of which could need improvement.

The dipper night game 3 days afore Xmas is probably the best type of game to return for.

They are warm weather training in Abu Dhabi with 60 minute and 90 minute matches against Al Ain.

The players at home will all have had specific fitness and conditioning programmes in addition to normal squad training at CFA.

I hope that they’ve been working on Erlings first touch,close control and tight space mobility, all of which could need improvement.

The dipper night game 3 days afore Xmas is probably the best type of game to return for.
If he’s there with Mahrez he’s learning with the master

Erling's first touch is usually smashing the ball into the back of the net

Jesus Christ, only in Bluemoon could we get a thread criticising 3 aspects of Erling Haaland’s play

Last edited:

Bloody hell, mate. I could give you a list of things every player to ever exist could improve on. Haaland has been awesome so far and he’ll only improve over time.

Bloody hell, mate. I could give you a list of things every player to ever exist could improve on. Haaland has been awesome so far and he’ll only improve over time.
Every day is an education day though, room to improve which is the even more exciting thing
I suspect and hope that Haaland and Mahrez are currently in warmer climates not at the Campus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.