City in Abu Dhabi (Updates)

Akai

- Team arrived early morning in Abu Dhabi
- There will be signing session in the City Store in Marina Mall starting 5:30 till 6:30 local time.
- Staff/Management meeting with the Sheikh
- Open Training session in Wednesday in Al-Jazira stadium 7 pm local time.
- Match Against Al-Ain FC on Thursday 7 pm local time in Al-Ain City.

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bnf2jqFCQAANoPn.jpg:large[/bigimg]

Can't say any of them look over joyed!
It's like they're awaiting some bad news...all rooms without Wi-Fi and decent view?

Akai said:
they are staying in a fancy hotel in an island (hint) :)
incredible that they actually build hotels in an island now ike a villains lair

Boyata's face is something, his look is always mix of "scared, embarassed, just before crying, shy, etc".

Jacks77 said:
Boyata's face is something, his look is always mix of "scared, embarassed, just before crying, shy, etc".

He always looks like that, even in the dressing room cam after the league win. Doesn't exactly strike me as a very happy young man.

Matt the Giant said:
Jacks77 said:

He always looks like that, even in the dressing room cam after the league win. Doesn't exactly strike me as a very happy young man.

He wants to reflect on how much he's being Paid for doing not very much.

Theri probably rough as f*ck

I imagine they got through a fair bit of champagne and beer on Sunday night and spent Monday hanging out their arses

Then an 8 hour flight to Abu Dhabi after a few hours worth of parading. I flew to NYC in December and could have strangled each and every person i came across for the next few hours, let alone having to stand and let someone take my picture

They get paid well for it don't get me wrong, but their human at the end of the day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.