City in tv and film

Blue Maverick

Since our success I’ve noticed an increase in our profile in film amd tv, Ted Lasso was the biggest so far, but the other day I watched 3 Body Problem and one of the characters is portrayed as a City, ironically in real life John Bradley is a scum fan, however the City stuff seems to have been put in without the actors knowledge , brilliant trolling of it was. Anyone spotted us in anything else?

About 5 years ago the Bert Trautman film "The Keeper" was released to decent reviews. Good biopic of a City legend. I'd also like to see a Sky documentary made of our 115 Premier league charges when we get exonerated hands down.

About 5 years ago the Bert Trautman film "The Keeper" was released to decent reviews. Good biopic of a City legend. I'd also like to see a Sky documentary made of our 115 Premier league charges when we get exonerated hands down.
115 episodes for starters. And it can easily turn out to become another Coronation Street serie. It already is probably…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.