City in tv and film

I’m sure I read somewhere that the shirt was a Crystal Palace one.
It's black and red and the year was 1971, so probably not Palace who adopted the red and blue stripes in 1973.

There are photos of Bill Wyman wearing a very similar black and red striped shirt also from that era, maybe it was a bass player thing?

It's black and red and the year was 1971, so probably not Palace who adopted the red and blue stripes in 1973.

There are photos of Bill Wyman wearing a very similar black and red striped shirt also from that era, maybe it was a bass player thing?
I took a screenshot of the T Rex video and zoomed in on the shirt and didn’t recognised the badge on the shirt then realised it could be a necklace or something and not a actual badge on the shirt.

I took a screenshot of the T Rex video and zoomed in on the shirt and didn’t recognised the badge on the shirt then realised it could be a necklace or something and not a actual badge on the shirt.
I had that Umbro away kit around the same time (albeit in a much smaller size!)-iirc there was no City badge included. Early days for replica kits.
Having said all that there might have been some ultra-fashionable Kings Road boutique selling a copy of the ultra-stylish City away shirt to the fashionable musicians of the day ?

There was a TV film or series about 20/25 years back about a footballer getting kidnapped. The actor playing said footballer ran out on a match day against Liverpool. I seem to remember at the time all of the Kippax thinking "Who is this guy?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.