City League Match Ticket Prices

Corky

City have not published these for the past few years for league matches.

Anyone know what they are this season, or even just for the Liverpool match?

I don't see the sense in not having a transparent pricing policy.

Yea i ordered two for level 1, he didn't say what the price was until after i had handed my card over... £100

Deffo getting a season ticket again next season or buy someone elses, this season didn't get one due to work commitments

As the website crashed continuously, I went from having no tickets, to 8 tickets, to none again. I called up the ticket office and got cut off 3 times before finally getting 2 East Stand Level 1 seats for £104! Let's hope it's worth it as it's my birthday and anniversary. Should be a great atmosphere.<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:26 pm --<br /><br />As the website crashed continuously, I went from having no tickets, to 8 tickets, to none again. I called up the ticket office and got cut off 3 times before finally getting 2 East Stand Level 1 seats for £104! Let's hope it's worth it as it's my birthday and anniversary. Should be a great atmosphere.

Am i alone in thinking these prices are obscene.

i honestly can't see me or my family watching football in the near future.

for me city is all or nothing, i don't see going to a football match as a treat, i want to watch my team everywhere, and if i cannot do that i just wouldn't fell the same connection.

where does it end, i never thought i would see the day when city charged 50 quid for a ticket, and yet it seems to be the norm everywhere.

there must be 1000's who have long since reached their cut off point, and 1000's more reaching it.

working class game, not a chance.

fathellensbellend said:
Am i alone in thinking these prices are obscene.

i honestly can't see me or my family watching football in the near future.

for me city is all or nothing, i don't see going to a football match as a treat, i want to watch my team everywhere, and if i cannot do that i just wouldn't fell the same connection.

where does it end, i never thought i would see the day when city charged 50 quid for a ticket, and yet it seems to be the norm everywhere.

there must be 1000's who have long since reached their cut off point, and 1000's more reaching it.

working class game, not a chance.

All down to the roster :)

I am need to know in case of upgrades for Liverpool.

I agree with you FHBE,that is why I boycotted spurs, but go to Sunderland away and it is £66 for 2 adults and 1 child, which is close to the cheapest we will get this season. Don't mind the Mackems getting my money at reasonable prices, but the Cockneys and Trafford Cockneys will all be left alone by me this season.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Arsenal is a cheap gig for cockneys.

Last season it was, this season it will be £49 or £50.

Still better value for what you get than the other 4 though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.