City not answering the phone

‘4100’(rough count) limited seats still available.

Colin Bell level 3 is greyed out.

3-FE7-C220-C6-AF-4-D14-8451-3-A7832879849.png

452971-EA-7-B83-4-CB7-854-A-DE4-C647-AF719.png
I have had confirmation that I am in my regular Colin Bell Level 3 seat strangely

I have not seen any evidence of that.
There were a few articles popping around in August I thought recommended this season mandatory next was the instruction. I don't have athletic subscription but they definitely did a couple of stories on it.

Mate has been holding on since just after 9 this morning! What other business would customers accept this service. Another mate has said this is his last season, the club are losing a lot of fans in a quick space of time and we don't have the fan base to top up the missing fans.

There were a few articles popping around in August I thought recommended this season mandatory next was the instruction. I don't have athletic subscription but they definitely did a couple of stories on it.
One Liverpool fan said it on a message board, there has been nothing from the PL or any of its 20 shareholders to suggest it is true.

Some are not bothering.

Mate has been holding on since just after 9 this morning! What other business would customers accept this service. Another mate has said this is his last season, the club are losing a lot of fans in a quick space of time and we don't have the fan base to top up the missing fans.
Good.

Im glad some people have more bollocks than i do

One Liverpool fan said it on a message board, there has been nothing from the PL or any of its 20 shareholders to suggest it is true.

Some are not bothering.
Couldn’t find much that’s not behind paywalls but Brighton website states premier league guidelines, I know fans are low down the list but can’t see so many clubs rushing to implement such a change so quickly without directives from the league.

Attachments

• 3915DBEE-542E-41B5-8F7C-BBBC42315342.png
    3915DBEE-542E-41B5-8F7C-BBBC42315342.png
    663.5 KB · Views: 29
Trying their best to get rid of us arent they.

Fuck you City, youll fucking fold when the rest ofthe world finds something else to latch on to and the tv money goes, youll have driven us lot away.

Good.

Im glad some people have more bollocks than i do

Why the f*** is that good! You sound as if you’re revelling in the fact that there are problems. Don’t bother replying - just enjoy dissing the club. We don’t need rags when we’ve got great supporters - & don’t use the clubs problems as your excuse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.