City player to join Oldham on loan......

Latics Fan SJK

Anyone ITK on here?

We've just sold arguably our most talented player, Jose Baxter, to Sheff Utd for 350k. Might not sound a lot but considering we snapped him up on a free, its not too bad. Plus it gets a big wage off the bill.

Anyway, Mike Keegan (MEN) and even Reece Wabara has said that City and Oldham fans will be interested in knowing that we should be getting a City player on loan tomorrow at some point. Wabara and Keegan also said that this player is extremely talented and that we'll be very happy when he comes in, presumably as a direct replacement for Baxter.

So, any decent CM's or #10's knocking about under the surface who you think would both join us and make us a better side (yes, I know that's not hard)?

I'm not sure I can wait til tomorrow!!!!

Cheers.

Love it to be Lopes, let him get some gametime against men before really pushing for the first team. More likely to be someone a bit more physical though

Kun Aguero said:
Hopefully it's Garcia, where the fuck you been hiding fella?

Ha ha. I'm not even sure I'd take Garcia!!

Laptops been fucked for a while so only get on the net via my phone these days. Looking to get it sorted soon so you'll all get the pleasure of my company again soon, don't worry.....

sjk2008 said:
Kun Aguero said:
Hopefully it's Garcia, where the fuck you been hiding fella?

Ha ha. I'm not even sure I'd take Garcia!!

Laptops been fucked for a while so only get on the net via my phone these days. Looking to get it sorted soon so you'll all get the pleasure of my company again soon, don't worry.....

Looks like it could be Lopes, it would be a fantastic deal for both clubs imo.

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/viewfromablue/status/373191164037304321" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/viewfromablue/statu ... 4037304321</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.