City players past and present you can't stand.

• Thread starter Ballet-on-ice
  • Start date
The point I was failing to make was which players did you dislike at the time?

Symons, Nicky Summerbee, McManaman, Mills, Tevez and Yaya. I think that's about it over the last 30 years but I sure there will be some more reading other peoples.

Kolarov seems to get away with a lot because of that hard man image he puts out on City TV. I too can sing Jingle Bells without emotion. Aside from not being a great player, he's had a few incidents with fans down the years that have left a bit of a bad taste in the mouth. First there was that malarky at Newcastle with the Albanian fans, and then that time a few years back at the Etihad where someone slagged him off and he went looking for them at the end. Even if he found them, what was he realistically going to do?!

Never been a big fan of Iheanacho. Loved the fact we had an academy graduate in our team but he came across as really cocky at times last season. Running away from the team to go and celebrate on his own as if he's just scored a wonder goal and saying in post match interviews the goals he scored were "amazing" when they were just tap ins that the team put on a plate for him. He didn't even acknowledge the players who passed to him for some of those goals. He seemed to have an air of arrogance at points, which is totally expected by young players who just broke into the first team but he really grated on me at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.