City players past and present you can't stand.

• Thread starter Ballet-on-ice
  • Start date
Peter, I take it?

Good shout. Another one who fucking hates us, and yet managed to swallow his pride enough to take our money. Cvnt.

"If I am honest I do not think City have a chance to finish in the top four. I think they have too many problems there and too many players are unhappy." Peter Schlimeball, The Sun, 7 days ago.

Il save that quote for the end of the season. I hope the prick is on Twitter

Not that i can't stand him but rather often Quinn will stick the boot in, he seems to pick and choose when to like us. so i just find his attitude weird tbh. I read the minutes of a few meetings where mp's grilled Gill, Stoke owner and a few others, Quinn totally backed up Gill to the point they would not tell the panel who the lawyer company was who looked into fit and proper ownership. A total company man now i think so not got much time for him anymore.

Not that i can't stand him but rather often Quinn will stick the boot in, he seems to pick and choose when to like us. so i just find his attitude weird tbh. I read the minutes of a few meetings where mp's grilled Gill, Stoke owner and a few others, Quinn totally backed up Gill to the point they would not tell the panel who the lawyer company was who looked into fit and proper ownership. A total company man now i think so not got much time for him anymore.

Does my head in when Quinn is the token "city supporter" to balanced out a panel that comprises (say) Dwight Yorke and Gary Neville.

Does my head in when Quinn is the token "city supporter" to balanced out a panel that comprises (say) Dwight Yorke and Gary Neville.

Yeah. sometimes he bloody sides with them doh! Below is the text version of a meeting, if you have a rough scroll through you can see him being evasive and turning into a company man as the meeting goes on. I think he just sells out a bit as he knows where his bread is buttered most likely.

https://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201012/cmselect/cmcumeds/792/11030802.htm

You can see the obscure nature and no definite answers here, i think it is the closest you get to seeing the FA and chums shield of obfuscation in action. I would lose my temper tbh with some of the evasive answers they give.

Both Schmeichels are very a good calls, Distin maybe because of the manner of his exit but to be honest the club were on it's knees when he left for Portsmouth, Adam Johnson was a ban 'un.

Otamendi - fake 'hard man'.

Tevez - An absolute tosser who piss arsed about with the club too many times.

Barton - Do I even have to explain?

Petrov - I've seen happier people looking down the barrel of a shotgun.
Got to be a king Muppet to slag Tevez off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.