City pre-season tour in the US - Dates / Venues P14

The NYC game is crazy price….everytime I secured the tickets and went to pay the site dropped and demand pricing was kicked in…..managed to secure two but way over priced……

Got my tickets today. Bringing the aul lad with me who doesn’t drink! Anyone else here travelling alone or looking for an extra drinking buddy hit me up! Looking at where to stay, haven’t a clue what to do. Presume getting to Manhattan from the Bronx after 10pm the night of the game when it’s over would be fine on the subway?

Got my 4 tickets to the NC game today. $125+ tax each, a few rows back in level one behind the City bench. As soon as the tickets went live most of the rows closest to pitchside had been snapped up already. Cheapest were corner nosebleed seats at $83+tax each.
Be careful not to be too low to the field. UNC's Kenan Stadium has horrible sight lines down low in the first few rows.

Hopefully there's no one standing along the field like during a normal US college football game, where you will struggle to see the action on the field/pitch over those standing there as is usually the case in those games.

Spoken as one who has visited that stadium multiple times for the away team.

Be careful not to be too low to the field. UNC's Kenan Stadium has horrible sight lines down low in the first few rows.

Hopefully there's no one standing along the field like during a normal US college football game, where you will struggle to see the action on the field/pitch over those standing there as is usually the case in those games.

Spoken as one who has visited that stadium multiple times for the away team.

Good to know, hopefully we should be up just far enough. Cheers for that mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.