City pre-season tour of US - v United 20th / Real Madrid 26th / Spurs 29th July

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Mad Eyed Screamer, 15 Mar 2017.

1. cyclops

cyclops

ESPN might be available in Cuba fingers crossed. Do you know if the other two games are also on ESPN?

2. neel

neel

Does any one know about cheap hotels near LA stadium or if I would shell out money I would prefer hotel where team stays :)

3. Manifestation432

Manifestation432

Does anyone know where the club will be training while in Houston? Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to the game and wanted to see if I can at least see them live in training.

4. citizenyank76

citizenyank76

I used to be a huge fan of mid-MLS season US tours. Now because of international duty and general injuries, they are almost a pain. I have easily forked over big bucks to see other Premier League clubs play in the past. Now I just want my local team to have a couple of healthy CB's before August is out. And I know a lot of other American fans who feel that way. Obviously money is a the huge factor, but I don't think these games really do anything for the MLS otherwise. For the stateside PL supporter (who doesn't follow the MLS) they are obviously huge though.

5. cyclops

cyclops

6. hihosilva

hihosilva

Anyone think this may be on th City website.

7. simon23

simon23

i wonder why we are starting our pre season the way we are. utd, dippers and arsenal have all played a couple of games already whereas we havent. i always thought getting game time into the players legs was imoortant at this time of year. i know pep likes to test fitness levels first but surely all teams do that anyway???