City pubs for Forest

Its The Aviary you must be thinking about. The pub is still there as the Brewhouse and Kitchen, a modern pub, with real ales and an outside drinking area on the banks of the Trent and the ground visible just over the Bridge. No idea if they would allow City fans or not. There is a large Wetherspoons, the Trent Bridge Inn, beside the cricket ground but that is always rammed with Forest fans and I doubt they would let City fans in. There are a load of good pubs in the area, far more than around the Etihad, but I suspect you would need to get there early and maybe keep you colours hidden. Good luck.

County place broken wheelbarrow is where the boys in blue will chuck everybody.

If any city fancy a beer in the city drop me a PM and if you’re wondering it’ll take at least 2 large drinks to get your end away.

My brother lived in West Bridgford , The Test Match always seemed a decent boozer

Its The Aviary you must be thinking about. The pub is still there as the Brewhouse and Kitchen, a modern pub, with real ales and an outside drinking area on the banks of the Trent and the ground visible just over the Bridge. No idea if they would allow City fans or not. There is a large Wetherspoons, the Trent Bridge Inn, beside the cricket ground but that is always rammed with Forest fans and I doubt they would let City fans in. There are a load of good pubs in the area, far more than around the Etihad, but I suspect you would need to get there early and maybe keep you colours hidden. Good luck.
The Aviary was one of the busiest pubs in the city (which it is, barely, as it is north of the Trent) back in the late 80s and early 90s. It’s been a bit of a white elephant since although as the Riverbank it was briefly very busy when the lads from Tom Brown’s in Gunthorpe had it, although they had significant issues with water ingress iirc. Think they did their brains in there eventually as the cost of the fit-out was insane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.