City Quiz in the Northern Quarter, Oct 11th

BlueMooney

Hi everyone,

I'm hosting a City quiz at Jimmy's in the Northern Quarter on Wednesday 11 October - it's £2 per person on a team, with a maximum of four people to a team and the prize(s) will depend on the number of entrants etc.

Hopefully we can make this a semi-regular thing - ideally to help chuck a few quid into the @BlueMoonPodcast coffers in the long run.

Anywho, hope you can make it - should be a good night!

DJ69RJ7XUAAb0WX.jpg

I won't be able to but sounds like a fun night. I reckon I would do well too.

not saying you put any actual qu's up here but what standard are you throwing out?

Is this going to be "which City left back in 1967 took 3 corners?" sort of stuff? or a bit more accessible>?

not saying you put any actual qu's up here but what standard are you throwing out?

Is this going to be "which City left back in 1967 took 3 corners?" sort of stuff? or a bit more accessible>?
I sort of guess what you mean with your query...but surely you,d have to just turn up on the day with maybe a 'mixed ability' team of 4 and see how u get on?

NQ hey?
Q.1 how many days growth for a hipster beard.
Q.2 is it socially acceptable to wear skinny jeans without a turn up.
Q.3 name fourteen craft ales
Q.4 describe, in less than ten words, what you think you look like in that hat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.