City Scouts - Be Prepared!!

leewill31 said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
S04 said:
Anyone that spent last summer on the transfer forum knows that Tolmies youtube clips are worth having in mind.

And since when did you speak on behalf of everyone who spent time on the transfer forum last summer?

leewill31 said:
some of you take the transfer forum far to fucking serious!

No, we just don't want childish crap with no substance polluting the transfer forum.

What next? Spot The Ball, with fbloke? Name That Tune, with Didsbury Dave?

leewill31 said:
countless times tolmie has explained why he does what he does

Er, so?

like i say bullshit or not id say 85% of the forum members go with it

I'd say you're plucking numbers from thin air to suit your argument.

i just don't see why the few get so worked up about it.

So you keep telling us. So - why are you getting so worked up about the "few"?

Don't be shy. Let it all out. Unburden yourself. You might feel better.

its opinion fine just like im voicing mine but ffs dont you get headaches chasing a lost cause?

It's called discussion.

leewill31 said:
And since when did you speak on behalf of everyone who spent time on the transfer forum last summer?

No, we just don't want childish crap with no substance polluting the transfer forum.

What next? Spot The Ball, with fbloke? Name That Tune, with Didsbury Dave?

leewill31 said:
countless times tolmie has explained why he does what he does

Er, so?

like i say bullshit or not id say 85% of the forum members go with it

I'd say you're plucking numbers from thin air to suit your argument.

i just don't see why the few get so worked up about it.

So you keep telling us. So - why are you getting so worked up about the "few"?

Don't be shy. Let it all out. Unburden yourself. You might feel better.

its opinion fine just like im voicing mine but ffs dont you get headaches chasing a lost cause?

It's called discussion.[/quote]

you say "er so" yet you keep asking the question " why youtube clips" he has given the answer.

yep percentage wise you may be right 95% then!

does it bother me no not at all im i getting worked up by it no not at all

your chasing the end of a rainbow you will never find carry on discussing by all means!

Lee Will I know what ya mean mate... its frsutrating to read all this angst on here some times..
I just dont get why people keep reading these threads just to state at the end "Your a w4nker" "go jump off a bridge you muppet", how boring would the transfer forums be without someone with possibly inside info dropping hints and clues.. Beside Tolmie has come up with actual information about interest in Cahill, Baines, Sanchez etc because he can say that when the time is right.

There is other things he will know but can't mention yet and it will be for a reason. I am sure like most of us if he could talk he would in about 5 seconds flat.

Be happy... watching a youtube clue or even just reading the title isnt going to give people an axiety attack.

Chevelle said:
I just dont get why people keep reading these threads just to state at the end "Your a w4nker" "go jump off a bridge you muppet", how boring would the transfer forums be without someone with possibly inside info dropping hints and clues.. Beside Tolmie has come up with actual information about interest in Cahill, Baines, Sanchez etc because he can say that when the time is right./quote]

You know what.... I don't think I've ever seen one of our 'ITKs' called a wanker or told to go & jump off a bridge.

And I'm sure all those names have been mentioned in the press before now. Just a thought :-)

Bugs Bunny said:
Chevelle said:
I just dont get why people keep reading these threads just to state at the end "Your a w4nker" "go jump off a bridge you muppet", how boring would the transfer forums be without someone with possibly inside info dropping hints and clues.. Beside Tolmie has come up with actual information about interest in Cahill, Baines, Sanchez etc because he can say that when the time is right./quote]

You know what.... I don't think I've ever seen one of our 'ITKs' called a wanker or told to go & jump off a bridge.

And I'm sure all those names have been mentioned in the press before now. Just a thought :-)

Not those exact words... I just thought of some comments off the top of my head but I am sure I could find some name calling quotes or just general comments bagging out the OP with a quick search. I know you have seen them. Heaps of names have been mentioned in the papers... even Ronaldo & Fabregas... Tolmie even said there is not a chance we will go for Fabregas even though it is one of the biggest rumours right now.

He has made a few valid points you have to admit.

Chevelle said:
Bugs Bunny said:
Chevelle said:

Not those exact words... I just thought of some comments off the top of my head but I am sure I could find some name calling quotes or just general comments bagging out the OP with a quick search. I know you have seen them. Heaps of names have been mentioned in the papers... even Ronaldo & Fabregas... Tolmie even said there is not a chance we will go for Fabregas even though it is one of the biggest rumours right now.

He has made a few valid points you have to admit.

I know TH hears snippets of info, I've never said that he doesn't. I also know that he knows about as much as your average football journalist, ie, what he gets are rumours from 'whoever'. I haven't got a problem with that or TH in the slightest :-)

leewill31 said:
sniff said:
leewill31 said:
its transfer related bullshit or not!

the only puzzles you will se are in tolmies topics simple dont go in them.

that comment is so full of it, whilst missing the point people are making. To say dont look is the most pathetic argument i can think of, unless you are of course 12.

I love to read the all the stories, info, gossip. the problem is it all seems to be caught up in one of these pointless threads at present.

i like to hear the opinion of other blues as well as the transfer gossip that may or may not be true.

What i dont like is 15 pages of utter garbage along the lines of....

the songwritters step dads dog was from holland and once went to milan..... told you nerrrrrr

and that really is all that people do...

so in a nutshell, can we please fuck off the inane garbage people come up with at the slightest whaft of neil sedaka. so it may be possible at some point in time to come on this board without the usual

Youtube clip..... cue 20 pages of idiots saying they have guessed it

5 pages of ..Duhhhhh dunno.

40 pages of... the guy is full of it and knows nothing.

2 pages of his brother getting very angry indeed and threatening to murder at least one member

Now it happens every day, every week.... if these clips where of any value to anyone but himself and friends, then we wouldnt have the constant debate, because he would have proved it beyond doubt by now.

its not genius to see these clips are of no benefit to the transfer section at all, as they neither predict, or present any information. More so they can never be questioned because they are so vauge, for a reason of course, but he clearly posts other info direct with no hint of secrecy ???? funny that dont you think.

As Glenn suggests please put them in off topic, unless they mention a player and club then they are just fordder for the cross word and cryptic clue brigade. Thats is the point lots of people are making.

But of course its others with the problem

some of you take the transfer forum far to fucking serious!

youve given me an idea for a new Bluemoon word..
Transforum...right,now where did i put my warm milk and rusk .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.