City scouts were in Barcelona

Da_Blu_Moona

Just had a message from a mate of mine, who is a Leeds fan. Reliable guy and no agenda to make up positive rumours about Manchester City at all. His parents have just come back off holiday in Barcelona and happened to bump in to two men who described themselves as being Man City scouts.

Apparently, the dad overheard the two men talking about walking out of a meeting because of the ridiculous amount of money being demanded by Barcelona. The dad then asked what the two men did for a living and they simply answered that they were Man City scouts.

Well, with the recent stuff from Mr. Marco regarding Eto'o this does add up and gives the story some substance.

I'm not a WUM at all and have passed on the story as is with no extras attached.

Ducado said:
I guess it could be a good chat up line LOL is that good enough to put the poster on the list?

I didn't even mention a signing in the post? How could I go on the list of doom for that. I'm not even amongst the post September 1st Johnny come latelies.

Da_Blu_Moona said:
Just had a message from a mate of mine, who is a Leeds fan. Reliable guy and no agenda to make up positive rumours about Manchester City at all. His parents have just come back off holiday in Barcelona and happened to bump in to two men who described themselves as being Man City scouts.

Apparently, the dad overheard the two men talking about walking out of a meeting because of the ridiculous amount of money being demanded by Barcelona. The dad then asked what the two men did for a living and they simply answered that they were Man City scouts.

Well, with the recent stuff from Mr. Marco regarding Eto'o this does add up and gives the story some substance.

I'm not a WUM at all and have passed on the story as is with no extras attached.

Fuck off.

BANNED!

Goes against the statement made by the club last week about transfer negotiations being conduct only by certain people eg Garry Cooke or LMH

Da_Blu_Moona said:

but he can't wait to leave barca and join us near the bottom of the prem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.