City Square open for testing

pbibs said:
scottyboi said:
Thats the reply from someone who has lost the argument. End of. You completely avoided all the point's he made. SAD

Dont join a discussion half way through the thread and presume to know what u r talking about kid. Most of his post was unrelated to a previous point we were discussing. I find it difficult to take anybody seriously who appears in a thread halfway through, uses term such as "end of" and has a post history such as yours. Now do yourself a favour and go away child.

-- Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:30 am --

scottyboi said:
Thats the reply from someone who has lost the argument. End of. You completely avoided all the point's he made. SAD

lol

topic Topic: My head is in bits

scottyboi Post subject: Re: My head is in bits Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:27 pm

Replies: 58
Views: 1612

Thanks everyone :) Just an update and end to thread.......its all off. We spoke last night on the phone and the mood was sour to say the least. I then wrote a very very long e-mail early this morning basically saying goodbye to her. And she replied in kind. Pub this afternoon then. Come on Fulham!!...

Forum: Off topic Topic: Abduls

You call me sad LMFAO

Thats not me? you weirdo, thats luca toma. Bet he is happy your taking the piss out of him though. Sums you up in one lad.

nashark said:
pbibs. Can you tell me why you think that everyone who drinks alcohol behaves irresponsibly?

Can you tell me where I said that please ?

pbibs said:
nashark said:
pbibs. Can you tell me why you think that everyone who drinks alcohol behaves irresponsibly?

pbibs said:
What I do not want is groups of pissed up no marks staggering through city square making families and their children feel uncomfortable.

Cut and paste being easy ;o)

Its quite sad to think you were actually using that description to describe fellow blues.

scottyboi said:
Grade A tool.
scottyboi Post subject: Re: The brutal truth about this top 4 bollocks Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:45 pm

Replies: 70
Views: 1805

After reading some of the threads today, and some of the wankers Ive met in the ground. I hate alot of our fans haha

Think this was you as well.

cleavers said:
pbibs said:

pbibs said:
What I do not want is groups of pissed up no marks staggering through city square making families and their children feel uncomfortable.

Its quite sad to think you were actually using that description to describe fellow blues.

''No mark's'', sounds like a top blue this one. Must have Oysters and Garlic sauce before every match whilst supping on only the finest of champagne.

just to geg in

Lucky Toma
Post subject: Re: My head is in bits Posted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:22 pm

Thanks everyone :)

Just an update and end to thread.......its all off. We spoke last night on the phone and the mood was sour to say the least.
I then wrote a very very long e-mail early this morning basically saying goodbye to her. And she replied in kind.

Pub this afternoon then. Come on Fulham!!

not scott ;p

*closes thread and hides..*

cleavers said:
pbibs said:

pbibs said:

Do you really believe there are no "no-mark" dick heads amongst our support. Dont be so holy. Do you really think there are no wankers in the 47000 that turn up. Dont be silly. There are plenty of wankers in the world but they are all "fellow human beings" ffs.

those pissed up 'no marks' as u call them are more likely these days to stop people getting a kickin than actually doing the kickin, I've been stuck with a bunch of them at various places when its gone 'tits up' and i'd rather have them around me than a table full of suits eating prawn sandwiches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.